High tea is a delicious fun and social experience. For Valentine’s Day my husband and I decided we would rather do something together than spend money on gifts. This is how our Valentine’s Day High Tea tradition started. It doesn’t have to happen in the month of February, last year we waited until July as we were in England.
This year for High Tea we decided to try a place in Naples Florida called Brambles Tea room. We had the celebration tea which included champagne, tea, sandwiches, pastry’s and scones. I also got a Cornish pasty to go for dinner. We really enjoyed our experience and I plan on going back with my sister this summer. Below I will talk about some of the pros and cons that we experienced.
- Great fresh food
- Traditional ingredients including real clotted cream
- Menu includes high tea or tradition British dishes
- Friendly service
- On 5th avenue so there is lots of shops to explore after
- There is a British store attached
- They do take reservations
- There is indoor or outdoor seating
- No dress code required, come as you are
- Older traditional classic British decor
- There is only one washroom
- Parking in the 5th avenue area can be difficult
- Some may not like the older decor